Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Dannijo Lincoln necklace, $995 at Henri Bendel
- Pixie Market Venice Beach crochet dress, $77
- Material Girl dress, $38 at Macy's
- Dolce Vita Monico tank, $59.95
- Joe's Jeans Carry-All tote, $220
- Upstate raglan tea length tunic, $312 at Warm
- Ralph Lauren Blue Label Ricky American-Flag bikini top, $65
- Veda Agnes top, $115 at Condor
- GC Juniper ballet flats, $45 at Alter
- Nieves Lavi Papaya Tunic, $297 at A Tempo
- Minnie Rose crochet pullover sweater, $121 at Lester's
If you're looking to wear something red, white, or blue while you Fourth of July party hop next week, be careful not to head down the slippery slope of looking like you're draped in an American flag. (Unless that's your goal, and for that, there's always an American flag bikini.) In the gallery above, we've put together eleven items from Veda, Dannijo, Dolce Vita, and more, that are fit for an afternoon barbeque or evening fireworks. Just beware of staining them while you consume all those hotdogs.
· All Buy It Now Posts [Racked NY]