Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Elie Tahari and Kenneth Cole swap staff [Vogue UK]
· Vigoss USA tapped Sky Ferreira for its fall campaign [WWD]
· Jeremy Scott's Adidas "shackle" sneaker won't be hitting stores [Racked]
· Louboutin retrospective draws a record number of visitors [Telegraph UK]
· Here's Natalia Vodianova's cover for Russian GQ [Design Scene]
· Louis Vuitton releases a Hangover statement [Fashion Law]