Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Stella McCartney acrylic-heel colorblock sandal,
- Nanette Lepore Yearbook Peplum top,
- Alice + Olivia silk cropped tank,
- Jason Wu mesh-yoke sheath dress,
- Diane von Furstenberg Umeki shift dress,
- Theyskens' Theory acid-wash skinny jeans,
- Haute Hippe colorblock maxi dress,
- Manolo Blahnik Anessa open-toe snake flat,
- Lauren Merkin Marlow Satchel,
- Alexander McQueen contrast trim motorcycle jacket,
- Theory colorblock sweater,
- Rag and Bone canvas-leather belt,
Bergdorf's spring markdowns have just hit 60%, and though that doesn't make anything dirty cheap by any means, there's a ton of merchandise to sift through at a really great discount. For women, we spotted the steepest markdowns in ready-to-wear, which included great finds from Diane von Furstenberg and Jason Wu. The sale also includes a significant amount of men's sweaters from Theory and Rag and Bone, should you be going somewhere breezy anytime soon.
Take a look through the gallery above to scope out our top picks. Want more? Check out the sale finds on Bergdorf's #BGSale Pintrest page.
· Bergdorf Goodman [Official Site]
· All Buy it Now Posts [Racked NY]