Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- J.Crew pleated blouson dress, $350
- French Connection London Rock Stripe maxi dress, $228
- Kate Spade Curly Swirls Marla dress, $478
- Carven Floral Print Dress, 129 at Barneys
- Tibi silk long dress, $675
- Etoile Isabel Marant Hera Gorgeous Flower Dress, contact Bird for pricing
- Peter Som Broken Houndstooth Print Dress, $1
- Wren Tank Kimono Dress, $352 at Dear Fieldbinder
- H&M peplum dress, $34.95
- Ann Taylor Cotton Sateen Split Neck Sheath Dress
We've already covered what to wear to beach weddings and formal weddings, so now let's look at what to wear to the type of ceremony that falls directly in between the two: The country wedding. Since this usually means Connecticut, feel free to run wild with bright colors, pastels, and florals.
Depending on the location, a higher neckline and fuller skirt might be the most appropriate, but more casual affairs give you the freedom of shorter hemlines and less traditional shapes and prints. Click through the gallery above for options from Tibi, Carven, Etoile Isabel Marant, and more.
· All Weddings Week Posts [Racked NY]
· All Buy It Now Posts [Racked NY]