Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Diane von Furstenberg Liluye Printed dress, $409
- BCBG MaxAzria Kendal one-shoulder ruffled evening gown, $298
- Rebecca Taylor Bare Back dress, $295
- Cut25 Matte Jersey dress, $345
- Dolce and Gabbana Jacquard dress, $1,475
- Nicole Miller Prime Stretchy Matte jersey gown, $575
- Tory Burch Beckett dress, $995
Being of the marrying-age means you're probably going to receive a wedding invitation or two with the words "Semi-Formal," "Formal," or the very scary "Black Tie Required" written on them. That being said, now might be the time to invest in a dress for such the occasion if you have yet to do so in your adult life. In the gallery above, we've rounded up eight cocktail dresses and gowns that would work quite nicely, from Dolce and Gabbana, BCBG MaxAzria, Nicole Miller and more.
· All Weddings Week Posts [Racked NY]
· All Buy It Now Posts [Racked NY]