Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Kate Spade Glam shoes, $350
- Steve Madden Walltz shoes, $69.95
- Sigerson Morrison Dali shoe, $425
- Manolo Blahnik D'Orsay satin and feather pumps,
- Christian Louboutin N°Prive 120mm, $845
- Vince Camuto Jamma Petal heels, $139
- United Nude T Loop, $600
- Stuart Weitzman Striptease, $898
- Giuseppe Zanotti Gold-Tone heel, $650, available for pre-order at Barneys
- Jimmy Choo Lace shoes, $550
- Aldo Shurkus platform, $90
You've already bought the gown, and now you need the shoes. Since a bride's taste in shoes is as specific as her taste in a groom, we've rounded up eleven pairs of shoes for all types of personalities. There are traditional pairs from Manolo Blahnik and Jimmy Choo, as well as a few options from Sigerson Morrison and United Nude for the more offbeat.