Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Urban Outfitters is selling Mitt Romney T-shirts [The Cut]
· The sequel to The Devil Wears Prada is coming [Racked National]
· Purple Magazine adds e-commerce for its 20th anniversary [WWD]
· H&M's upscale COS brand is headed to Hong Kong [WWD]
· Here's a Kate Moss interview for the Mango Fashion Awards [Style.com]