Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Aldo Leggat flats, $70
- Belle Sigerson Morrison Andromeda flats, $225
- H&M shoes, $24.95
- Repetto BB lowcut ballerina goatskin flats, $270
- DV by Dolce Vita Damala flat, $79
- Miu Miu ballerinas, $590
- Osborn orange loafers, $155 at Bird
- Vince Camuto Oneda orange flats, $98
- Rachel Comey Admiral flats, $380
- Urban Outfitters Cooperative Applique flat, $34
Since sandal-appropriate weather doesn't appear to be coming anytime soon, here are ten bright and bold spring flats to tide you over until it's officially time for toes. In the gallery above, we've rounded up seasonal shoes from all walks of life, including leather ballet flats from Repetto, printed Osborn loafers, and skimmers with animals on them from, who else, Urban Outfitters. Best of all, three of them are under $70.
· All Buy It Now Posts [Racked NY]