Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Nicola Formichetti to launch his own high-tech fashion label [Styleite]
· Anna Sui's collab with Hush Puppies has arrived [Racked National]
· Seven for All Mankind taps James Franco for second campaign [WWD]
· Dior's opulent Secret Garden video campaign [Elle]
· A peek at the V&A's highly anticipated "Ballgowns" exhibit [Vogue UK]