Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Unless you've been hiding under the covers this past week, you're most likely aware that the Met Ball is tonight. To prepare, we've put together seven nuggets of information you should probably attempt to absorb before tuning in to the livestream on your computer.
· This is what Coco Rocha will be wearing [Racked National]
· Meet the woman who could have single-handedly supplied the exhibit [NYT]
· Anna Wintour will be approving Vogue staffers hairdos, too [Refinery29]
· Here are some Met Ball repeat attenders [The Cut]
· Also, Elsa Schiaparelli's "12 Commandments for Women" [Racked National]
· Bergdorf's window displays are a "tantalizing teaser" to the exhibit [Vogue]
· And, Miuccia Prada almost had to sit the whole thing out [Fashionista]