- The Ghost of Versailles mansion, a miniature house by Fabergé creative director Katharina Flohr.
- Inside the mansion. Note the ghost in back.
- The mansion in context
- The pink Serpent Egg necklace, inspired by a clock commissioned by Consuelo Vanderbilt, who was one of the first Americans to work with Peter Carl Fabergé.
- The Les Favorites collection of smaller eggs is meant to appeal to younger people.
- A close-up on one of the 60+ pieces in the collection.
- The green Constructivist necklace, which was inspired by Russian Modernism
- Original sketches by Peter Carl Fabergé are displayed throughout the store.