Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Mara Hoffman V-Wire bikini ($194) at Madewell
- Calypso St. Barth Rasa bikini top ($85) and bottoms ($85)
- Tavik Sally bikini ($72) at Urban Outfitters
- Zimmermann Collector Printed Lace Underwire bikini ($260)
- Seventh Wonderland Flora High Waist bikini ($255) at Free People
- Pucci bikini ($550)
- Mango Candy bandeau top ($29) and bottoms (
- Luxe by Lisa Vogel Tide Pool bandeau ($81) and tab-side bottom ($53) at Under The Boardwalk
- Lisa Marie Fernandez + Peter Pilotto Lauren bikini in Torsion Silver ($385) at Barneys
- Mara Hoffman Tut high-waist bikini ($220) at Madewell
- L*Space South Beach bikini top ($72) and bottom ($68) at Pesca Boutique
- Topshop red wavy stripe bikini top (
- Victoria's Secret Madi push-up bandeau top ($30) and low-rise Hipkini bottoms (
- Old Navy mix-and-match bikini top ($14.94) and bottoms ($1
- Trina Turk Caprice Tri Slider ($92) and Tie Side Hipster ($80)
Memorial Day Weekend is just about here, meaning the time you have to shop for bathing suits is ticking. Since printed bikinis are everywhere this season, we've rounded up 15 of our favorites in the gallery above. Our list includes two-pieces from swimwear staples like Zimmermann, Pucci, and Calypso St. Barth, along with others that you can pick up at Free People, Pesca Boutique, and Urban Outfitters.
And since we couldn't get enough, we've included two options from Mara Hoffman. Need a beach bag to put them all in? We've got those right here.
· Eight Bags That Are Begging to Be Taken to the Beach [Racked NY]
· All Buy It Now Posts [Racked NY]