Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Tucker drawstring pants, $304
- Alice + Olivia Arthur pants, $198
- Diane von Furstenberg Leaves pants, $285
- Cheap Monday Michele Pants at Alter, $78
- 3.1 Phillip Lim adjustable side zipper trousers, $450
- Helmut Lang Vega pants, $425
- Forever 21 linen pants, $22.80
- Zara trousers with elasticated waist, $49
- Tibi Nadia printed pants, $410
- J.Crew Café Capri in Pop Art polka dot, $118
Warmer weather means you can finally give your skinny jeans a break in favor of lightweight, breezey, fancy spring pants. We've compiled a group of ten that we think fit the bill—some are on the plainer side, some have fantastical prints, and others are for when you just want to slouch around on a Sunday.
This season, Phillip Lim, Diane von Furstenberg and Alice + Olivia dominated the pants game, so a pair from all three is included, plus some options from Tucker, Helmut Lang, and more. Looking for something to wear them with? How about these jackets?
· All Buy It Now Posts [Racked NY}