Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Simon Spurr sale takes more reductions [The Choosy Beggar]
· Linda Evangelista wants $46,000 a month in child support [NYDN]
· Manhattan judge awards Hermès $100 million over knockoffs [NYP]
· Salvatore Ferragamo makes a comeback [Forbes]
· Victoria Beckham's baby daughter gets modeling contract [E!News]
· Fashion folks are some of the richest in the UK [WWD]
· Japanese designer Yohji Yamamoto will direct a feature film [WWD]