Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Summer brings short skirts and bare legs and about a million weddings, so spring is the time to stock up on heels. Six reasons to start making room in your closet:
1) The Jimmy Choo sample sale starts Thursday. 'Nuff said.
2) Charlotte Olympia is opening this month, and they've finally revealed the address. Look for stilettos and platforms by street style star and footwear designer Charlotte Dellal at 22 E. 65th Street off Madison Avenue.
4) This one's for the boys: Maison Kitsuné's launching April 18 with an exclusive loafer.
5) Dolce Vita, Lower East Side temple of affordable on-trend footwear, opens in Nolita tomorrow.
· Mystery of the Day: Where Will Charlotte Olympia Open? [Racked NY]
· ;Nomad Hotel Boutique Maison Kitsuné Will Stock Aesop, Monocle [RNY]
· The New Step Class [NY Mag]