Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Aoyama Itchome short sleeve dress with tie from Callalilai, $69.
- Asymmetrical drape panel dress from Cenia New York, $298.
- Paul NKC "Duster" colorblock dress from Chouchounette, $80.
- Life With Bird red zipper dress from Condor, $320.
- Lhmuai drape dress from Anemone, $134.
- Ruched bright dress from Baci, $260.
- LAUNCH side panel silk dress from Launch, $348.
- Side bow dress from Baci, $240.
- Blue flower dress from Chouchounette, $85.
- "Simply Stunning" dress from Chouchounette, $120.
Shopping local boutiques that may or may not have their own e-commerce is now something you can officially do from your desk (or couch, if you have yet to move today). Shoptiques, a recently-launched boutique site, has been getting a lot of buzz lately, so we clicked through and culled together some of its best spring dresses. On the site, selections from Manhattan and Brooklyn boutiques (as well as L.A., San Francisco, and more) are broken down into neighborhood, meaning you can choose whether you want to see items from Nolita or the Upper West Side, Greenpoint or Downtown Brooklyn.
Though it's definitely not reflective of each neighborhood as a whole (we doubt everyone in East Flatbush is into these giant clutches), it's still pretty convenient. Click through our gallery above of the ten best dresses we spotted from boutiques like Callalilai, Chouchounette, Anemone, and more.
· Shoptiques [Official Site]