Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Leah is wearing a top from a thrift store, Zara pants, a Gap scarf, Dolce Vita shoes, and a Madewell bag.
- Johnny is wearing a Barbour jacket, a J.Crew shirt, Zara pants, and Sperry Top-Siders. His glasses are Ray-Bans.
- Jeffrey is wearing a Bull Ridge shirt, thrifted pants, a vintage belt, and Yves Saint Laurent sunglasses. His bag is Simon Spurr and his shoes are Heutchy.
- Shannon (left) and Emilie are both wearing Bay Bay jackets.
- Veronica is wearing a coat from Uniqlo, Zara pants, a Zara top, and K-Swiss shoes. Her scarf is from Nordstrom.
- Meagan is wearing a coat and pants from Zara, a Target scarf, sunglasses from a street vendor, and Sperry Top-Siders.
- Carley is wearing a Free People sweater, a shirt from Target, and Levi's jeans. She bought her hat and sunglasses at the fair.
The Hester Street Fair returned this weekend with vintage clothing, local jewelry, and tons of food vendors. Above, take a look at the stylish crowd. A few spring trends cropped up over and over again: colored pants (often from Zara), lightweight trench coats, and Sperry Top-Siders. Even the ones who didn't fit the mold, like Carley, were all about spring layers.
· Here's the Opening Day Lineup for the Hester Street Fair [Racked NY]
· Hester Street Fair [Official Site]