Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· How the DC-based Fashion Law blogger busted Chanel [WSJ
· Heidi Klum partners with Babies 'R' Us for new line [WWD]
· Tadashi Shoji brings his gowns online [BrideFinds]
· Prada partners with Paris vs. New York artist, makes addictive gifs [Hint]
· Alistair Carr leaves Pringle of Scotland after one year [Telegraph]
· Francisco Costa models for amFAR [FWD]