Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
In case you missed them, here are the top stories from the week in Racked:
· Of a Kind Brings Its Sample Sale to Varick Street
· Lauren Merkin's Bargain Bins Are Back For Another Round
· Check Out Tiffany & Co's Lush, Green Central Park Displays
· Try On Sunglasses from the Street in Bloomingdale's New Display
· Dolce Vita Is Closing Its Lower East Side Space With a Giant Sale
· Tomorrow at Buffalo Exchange: Designer Clothes for Only a Dollar