- Brooklyn Industries
- They might not look like it, but Stella McCartney's new eco-friendly sunglasses are made of materials derived from castor oil seeds, cellulose, and citric acid.
- Bond No.9 is offering free shipping on its I Love NY scent ($105 for 50 ml.)
- Spend over $250 or more at the Reformation between today and Sunday, and they'll give you a succulent plant to take home. They'll also donate a tree in your name through Trees For The Future.
- The labels on Kiehl's new Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masques were designed by celebrities, including Florence Welch. 100% of proceeds will go to Recycle Across America. Bonus: Bring your empty Kiehl's
- Loomstate just launched its 321 collection, which is made of biodegradable, low-impact Tencel. The Akan dress above is $228.
- More castor-oil sunglasses! These are from Marc by Marc Jacobs, and in honor of their launch, the company gave a contribution to The Nature Conservancy, which is trying to restore the Atlantic Forest in Brazil.
- Buy organic baby clothes from Tane this weekend, and the company will donate 30% of your purchase to the Madison Square Park Conservancy.