Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Ethnik Clothing pop-up accused of copyright infringement [Bowery Boogie]
· 73-year-old sues Long Island Walmart for discrimination [NYP]
· Complaints about the new Westside Market on Broadway [West Side Rag]
· The reign of Arizona Muse continues [Telegraph]
· Why Prada had its best year ever [Grazia]
· Jenny Packham for Lancome bags have arrived in London [Elle UK]