Of a Kind Sale
- One of the two Dusen Dusen racks. These were getting plundered last night.
- Dusen Dusen's $25 and $48 boxes
- This is Powwow, the Collina Strada dog. When asked his breed, they said "Superhero."
- Hunter Dixon dresses and tops ranged from $55 to $150.
- Hand-made Ketzali scarves were $40 to $57, while a shawl will run you $100.
- Wool and the Gang had $20 hats and $70 sweaters.
- A rack of clothes from Delphine, which is usually sold only in Japan.
- These teardrop-shaped Fay Andrada bracelets were $30.
- A rack of Tucker's prints. Prices ran from $50 to $150.
- The SFK booth had cardboard cut-outs illustrating how to use their camera straps, which also work for iPhones.
- Some of Tirana's earrings and cufflinks, all made from recycled materials
- Earrings were $100 and a chevron necklace (not pictured) was $215 at the Elizabeth Knight booth.
- This Family Affair top was $113 and so cute.
- Eayrslee bags. The Jones duffel, on the left, was $280 (down from $378)