Above the Fray: Lauren Merkin
- Diana bags are $95 to $110, down from $195 to $275.
- This is almost the entire space, minus the bargain bins and small leather goods.
- Georgie clutches were $95 (down from $295.)
- The yellow python Louise clutch was $100 (down from $225.)
- A painted calfhair Diana clutch was $125 (down from $295.)
- The Iris bag is $85 (was $395.)
- There were a few larger bags amid the clutches. The Paige, usually $525, is now $195.
- How springy are these press sample clutches? They were $295, but now they're going for $115.
- More press samples. The gray patent leather bag up front was $275 and is now $110.
- Plastic cases by the register held impulse buys. These zip pouches were $25.