- Gold & White Waikiki Statement Necklace, $44
- Ice Cream Lamp, $50 each
- BB Dakota Covet Dress, $49
- Zebra Crossing Scarf, $25
- Scrabble Coaster Set, $22
- Baggu Striped Tote Bag, $28
- Harmonica Necklace, $12
- Heart Shaped Sunglasses, $14
- Giant Gummy Bear on a Stick, $12
- Boyfriend Blazer, $68
- "Where I've Been" Scratch Map Travel Edition, $25
Everyone's favorite kitsch factory Fred Flare has announced that it will be returning to the Chelsea Market for another pop-up. The store has temporarily moved inside the market twice now during the winter holidays, but this is the first time they'll be hosting a spring shop.
Expect to find plenty of dresses, accessories, and of course, random cute things like ice cream cone lamps ($50), heart-shaped sunglasses ($14), and more. The pop-up opens on April 19th and will run through the 29th, from 10:30am—7pm Monday through Saturday, and from 10:30pm—5pm on Sunday. Click through the gallery above for 11 items that will be making an appearance—all of which, we assure you, are very cute.
· Fred Flare [Official Site]
· Twelve Holiday Pop-Up Shops: Catch Them Before They're Gone [Racked NY]
· Fred Flare to Make Chelsea Market Approximately 20x Cuter [Racked NY]