Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Gold & White Waikiki Statement Necklace, $44
- Ice Cream Lamp, $50 each
- BB Dakota Covet Dress, $49
- Zebra Crossing Scarf, $25
- Scrabble Coaster Set, $22
- Baggu Striped Tote Bag, $28
- Harmonica Necklace, $12
- Heart Shaped Sunglasses, $14
- Giant Gummy Bear on a Stick, $12
- Boyfriend Blazer, $68
- "Where I've Been" Scratch Map Travel Edition, $25
Everyone's favorite kitsch factory Fred Flare has announced that it will be returning to the Chelsea Market for another pop-up. The store has temporarily moved inside the market twice now during the winter holidays, but this is the first time they'll be hosting a spring shop.
Expect to find plenty of dresses, accessories, and of course, random cute things like ice cream cone lamps ($50), heart-shaped sunglasses ($14), and more. The pop-up opens on April 19th and will run through the 29th, from 10:30am—7pm Monday through Saturday, and from 10:30pm—5pm on Sunday. Click through the gallery above for 11 items that will be making an appearance—all of which, we assure you, are very cute.
· Fred Flare [Official Site]
· Twelve Holiday Pop-Up Shops: Catch Them Before They're Gone [Racked NY]
· Fred Flare to Make Chelsea Market Approximately 20x Cuter [Racked NY]