Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
In case you missed them, here are the top stories from the week in Racked:
· 10 No-Fuss Salons for Cheap Manicures and Pedicures
· Inside Dolce Vita's New Elizabeth Street Store
· New York's 38 Best Beauty Stores, Spas, and Salons
· The Jimmy Choo Sample Sale Might Not Be Worth Your Time
· Meet the Goodsmellas: Regular Guys Who Collect Niche Scents
· Anthropologie Will Open on the Bowery