Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Marni x H&M: What's Left at 51st Street
- The top was only left in size 4 and 6, but there were more sizes for the skirt.
- Button-down shirts were still plentiful.
- Tank tops were still a safe bet.
- Especially in polka-dots.
- There was a lot more menswear left than womenswear.
- Some of the racks looked bare, but staffers were replenishing.
- Here's what happened when an H&M employee came out with fresh merchandise.