Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
·Frederick's of Hollywood launches a denim line [Racked National]
· Lil Wayne is in talks for a sneaker deal [WWD]
· Cass Bird directs Daria Werbowy in Maiyet's campaign video [T]
· The runway-to-retail process, explained in two minutes [WSJ]
· Emma Watson is starring in a Sofia Coppola film [Vogue UK]
· A preview of Daphne Guinness' film for Hong Kong Tatler [Stylelist]
· Pheobe Philo fanatics earn a nickname: "Philophiles" [NYT]