Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
In case you missed them, here are the top stories from the week in Racked:
· Fulton Street's New Gap Outlet Has Crazy Monday Lines
· The Barney's Warehouse Sale Takes More Markdowns
· Whole Foods Gowanus Is All Cleared And Raring to Go
· Rent The Runway Sells Tibi, Proenza Schouler, And Others IRL
· Mary Katrantzou for Topshop Sold Out in a Flash
· Diptyque Sale Update: Minimal Candles, Lots of Room Sprays