Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Joie dress, $80 (was $175)
- Joey shirt, $65 (was $200)
- Jailbird jacket, $120 (was $295)
- Jour sandals, $90 (were $200)
- Joos trench coat, $120 (was $295)
- Jelly dress, $80 (was $225)
- Jerly romper, $50 (was $135)
- Jouvence oxfords, $90 (were $260)
- Jadis three-quarter-sleeve jacket, $120 (was $340)
- Joute envelope purse, $65 (was $200)
- Jenny varsity jacket, $100 (was $175)
- Josina sac bag, $65 (was $260)
French basics brand Comptoir des Cotonniers has been quietly infiltrating Manhattan for a while now, opening stores in Soho, the West Village, the Flatiron District, and both the Upper East and West Sides. This weekend, they'll engage in the ultimate New York retail rite of passage: their first-ever sample sale.
Hosted at Clothingline, the sale runs Saturday, March 31 through Thursday, April 5, and from what we've heard, the prices are pretty terrific. You won't be able to walk away with a $10 sweatshirt (this isn't that kind of sale), but you'll be able to get your hands on some very chic, wearable clothing and accessories for significantly less than you would in-store. Check out the slideshow above for twelve examples, complete with sale pricing.
· Dealfeed: Comptoir des Cotonniers [Racked NY]
· Fourteen Sales to Visit Between Now and Sunday [Racked NY]
· Comptoir des Cotonniers [Official Site]