Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Sample sale season doesn't heat up until May, but the next six days bring a nice little preview in the form of a wildly diverse set of fourteen sales. Rugged flannel shirts, delicate silk dresses, luxury linens, practical cooking tools, dapper menswear, cotton basics, hipster headgear—it's all about to be marked down. Read on for a guide to the week in discounts. Note: All sales are listed under the date they begin. Click the Dealfeed links for more details.
Thursday, March 29
· Maisonette 1977: Up to 80% off, 347 W. 36th St [Dealfeed]
· BKLYN Dry Goods: 50% off menswear and housewares, 68 Jay St [Dealfeed]
· Bespoken: Up to 75% off menswear, 50 E. 57th St [Dealfeed]
· Lonnys: 25% off everything, all five NYC locations [Dealfeed]
Saturday, March 31
· Fashion Girls for Japan: Designers at up to 50% off, Bowery Hotel [Dealfeed]
· Laura Geller: 30% off makeup, 1044 Lexington Ave [Dealfeed]
· Tea Party/Sample Sale: Up to 70% off, 385 S. 5th St, Williamsburg [Dealfeed]
· Comptoir des Cotonniers: Up to 75% off, 261 W. 36th St [Dealfeed]