Open-See Henri Bendel
- Designers talked to one another and drink free coffee as they waited for the Open-See Event to begin.
- The line of designers spanned 3 blocks.
- Bill Cunningham stopped by and took some photos of the new talent.
- Sharon Zuckerman of LuxeMutt made an impression with her bejewelled dog collars.
- The designers checked in at Open-See.
- Here's where the anxious designers waited before being called to see the buyers.
- Julia Vallelunga of La Raffinerie, moments before she was offered the first trunk show of the morning
- Multiple designers were seen at once, making the buying room very hectic.
- Motita of Motita Jewels was asked to e-mail more looks to the buyers after showing her collection.
- Maria Kivi (pictured right with her sister) was offered a trunk show for her jewelry, which combines new and vintage pieces.
- Nicholas D'Aurizio as he receives feedback on his handbags
- Heidi Lee showed her hats. They've previously been pulled for Vogue Italia and Dazed & Confused, but the buyers didn't think they fit the Bendel customer.
- Melissa Butler of the Lip Bar shows off her lipstick collection to the buyers
- Although the buyers loved Catherine Ianelli's line of skincare products, they were a little too "country" for Bendel's target customer.