Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Coming in April: H&M's spring 2012 Conscious Collection [Racked National]
· Gwyneth's pre-Oscars routine, revealed [GOOP]
· American Idol launches a retail collection with Kohl's [Vogue UK]
· Bad translating caused that fake Abercrombie site N-word scandal [Gawker]
· Chanel reprises their runway airplane for Tokyo exhibit [Grazia]
· Karl Lagerfeld snaps back at Newsweek, call it "shitty" [WWD]