Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Oak denim tote bag, $92 at Oak.
- BlankNYC skinny jeans, $88 at Madewell.
- Cut25 circle skirt, $320 at Cut25.
- A.P.C. silk dress with shoulder tie, $335 at A.P.C.
- Topshop slit-back striped shirt, $64 at
- Elizabeth and James New Sammie blazer, $395 at Barneys Co-op.
- Stolen Girlfriends Club cropped tee, $134 at Dear Fieldbinder.
- Cheap Monday Books sunglasses, $30 each at Alter.
- Carven satin long dress, $660 at Opening Ceremony.
- VPL Peturus sweater, $345 at Creatures of Comfort.
Today is officially the first day of spring, but sunny skies aside, we're having a little bit of trouble adjusting to the fact that it might actually be sandal season in March. That being said, we've put together 10 early spring items from 10 of our favorite New York City stores in the gallery above, to help you ease into the warm weather slowly. We've included things like a black maxi from Carven that you can layer up now with a sweater, cheap sunglasses from Cheap Monday, and an A.P.C. silk dress that can easily be worn with tights, in case you're not quite ready to go bare legged just yet.
· All Buy It Now Posts [Racked]