Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
In case you missed them, here are the top stories from the week in Racked:
· Monday's Bodega Cat: Hennessy in Clinton Hill
· Curly Girls Get a Salon of their Own in Soho
· Whole Foods Is Coming to Williamsburg
· DVF For Gap Kids Is Going Fast on Fifth Avenue
· There's Been a Line for Tomorrow's iPad 3 Launch Since Monday