DVF's Adorable Gap Kids Collection Is Definitely Not for Adults
- If you're going to squeeze into one dress from the collection, this is the one to pick.
- For the logo-obsessed child
- There were many cardboard cutouts of children at the launch party. Also there: actual children. And fashion bloggers. And possibly some child bloggers.
- It's a mini wrap dress! This is an XXL large and would be great for, like, a ten-year-old.
- Cute lemony leggings
- The accessories are also adorable.
- These espadrilles have a tiny hint of a wedge, so Suri Cruise could wear them.
- Here is a waiter carrying a tray full of juice boxes.
- These are the kind of shopping bags you don't want to throw away.
- A giant DVF for GapKids banner dominates the airspace at the front of the store.
- And they went all out with advertising in the windows.
- Here's a front view from Fifth Avenue. Note that all four big windows have DVF in them.