Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Calvin Klein's latest Houston billboard is a crotch shot [Bowery Boogie]
· Marty Markowitz wants an Apple plant in Brooklyn [Brooklyn Eagle]
· Debate: Does the fashion industry exploit interns? [Fashionista]
· Banana Republic brings back its Mad Men collection [Racked National]
· Urban Outfitters names a new CEO [NYP]