Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
In case you missed them, here are the top stories from the week in Racked:
· Diptyque's Public Sample Sale Is Coming Back in March
· South Soho's About to Get a Lot More Acne
· Five Reality Shows Based on New York City Stores
· Found at Noir's Sample Sale: Neon Beads and So Much Sparkle
· Barneys Warehouse Sale Extended To Sunday, March 4th
· Here's Every Item from Orla Kiely x Uniqlo, With Prices