Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Glenn Beck called the Park Slope Food Coop anti-Semitic [BP]
· Old-school urban fashion spot Abbas shuttered on Delancey [Bowery Boogie]
· Tyra Banks just graduated from Harvard Business School [The Cut]
· Designer Jil Sander will return to her namesake label [Style.com]
· Fall 2012 dresses that would be good for the Oscars [Fashionista]