Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· When Alexis Bittar peddled jewelry on St. Marks [NYT]
· Abbas apparel store has shuttered on Delancey [Bowery Boogie]
· Nike has extended its deal from 2010 with Jeremy Lin [NYP]
· Manolo Blahnik not interested in an H&M collab [Vogue UK]
· Retailers not happy about Obama's tax plan [WWD]
· Nicki Minaj wears blue paint in March issue of Vogue [HuffPo]
· Rihanna spent five hours in Oxford Circus Topshop [Telegraph UK]