Found at Noir's Sample Sale: Neon Beads and So Much Sparkle
- Necklace, $60
- Earrings, $45 per set
- Pirate ship double ring, $45
- Stackable studded rings, $50 for the set
- Airplane ring, $60
- Bracelet, $25
- One of the $10 bins
- Earrings, $30
- We found this in the $10 bin.
- Most of the jewelry sits in bins like this one.
- Brass knuckle ring, $50
- One of the newer necklaces
- The display of animal rings
- Animal rings run $75 to $100
- Check out the T-Rex on the left
- It's an alligator! Or possibly a crocodile.
- The showroom wasn't empty, but it also wasn't too unpleasantly crowded.