Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Mystery big-box retailer eyeing up 57 acres of Staten Island [TRD]
· Edgar's Cafe on the UWS is turning into a hair salon [West Side Rag]
· Trovata is launching a knitwear line [WWD, subscription req'd]
· American Apparel's new GMM is an Urban Outfitters vet [NYP]
· Burberry's fall 2012 show included an artificial rainstorm [Racked]
· Here's Lana Del Rey's full Mulberry performance [The Cut]