Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Anna Wintour
- J.Crew's Jenna Lyons (those pants!)
- Betsy and Netty outside Lincoln Center. Netty had just shown her jewelry line that morning.
- Blogger Jamie Beck of From Me To You
- Amy Astley of Teen Vogue
- An attendee at Prabal Gurung rocks a blue coat.
- Luisa's insane shoes are from Jeffrey Campbell.
- Male models outside Marc Jacobs
- Elle magazine's Joe Zee
- An unknown show-goer in this winter's fur trend
- Fashion writer and It Girl Miroslava Duma
- Blogger Shea Marie of Cheyenne Meets Chanel
- Model Atlanta de Cadenet
- Coco Rocha leaving Prabal Gurung
- Blogger Claire outside Lincoln Center
- Vogue's Grace Coddington
- Blogger Cocorosa of My Precious Confessions.
- Anna Dello Russo in one of her signature hats
- Marie leaving a show in the Meatpacking District
- Trey in the Meatpacking District in vintage Woolrich
Jerri Howell of StyleSpotting.com has covered Fashion Week before, but this is her first time shooting it as a Manhattan resident. The street style photographer (you might recognize her name from our Street Scenes feature) moved to the city this winter, and she's spent the whole last week capturing the scene around Milk Studios and Lincoln Center. We liked her shots of big names like Jenna Lyons and Anna Wintour on Stylespotting.com so much that we asked if we could reprint them. Above, check out a slideshow of some of her best photos, from anonymous models lounging outside Marc Jacobs to Anna dello Russo in Barbie pink.
· StyleSpotting.com [Official Site]
· Street Scenes [Racked NY]