Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Fashion Week: Not actually a week. The shows began a couple days before Mercedes-Benz kicked off their Lincoln Center festivities, and even though it's been seven days, they're not entirely done yet. Tomorrow's calendar includes some major names—Ralph Lauren, Calvin Klein—but before we get ahead of ourselves, let's take a look at Racked National's NYFW coverage since yesterday.
· Norma Kamali Showed Her Fall Collection on Cardboard Models
· Whitney Port's Not-So-Fall Fall Collection for Whitney Eve
· Gloria Estafan and Narciso Rodriquez Share a Love of Coral
· Go Ahead and Pre-Order Alexander Wang's Fall 2012 Collection
· Karen Walker Teaches Us a Thing or Two About Wearing Prints
· Oscar de la Renta's Smiling Models Are Sort of Happy, Sort of Scary
· Sex, Anger, and Vengeance in a Dress at Kevork Kiledjian