Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Six days in, everyone involved with the city's most glamorous trade show could use a bit of a break, which is why Betsey Johnson's high-energy Beatles-inspired show couldn't have come at a better time. Also big today: the news that Manolo Blahnik is designing an online-only collection for J.Crew. Read all about both stories and more in the list of Racked National links below.
· Betsey Johnson Presents: Betseymania, a Runway Show That Was Basically a Tribute to the Beatles (Betsey Style)
· Vera Wang: 'Stone Angels' Don't Get to Wear Mascara
· J. Crew Scores a Manolo Collaboration for Fall
· Chris Benz Hops on the Chatanooga Choo Choo, Or Something
· Alice + Olivia's Festive and Celeby Presentation
· 5 Things We Learned at Fordham's "Law of the Fashion Show" Panel