Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Daphne Guinness lists her Fifth Avenue apartment for $14M [Curbed NY]
· NYC restaurateurs star in a J.Crew catalog [The Cut]
· Freeman's temporarily moves one block on Bleecker [The Shophound]
· Alberta Ferretti designed an impulse line for Macy's [WWD]
· Rent the Runway's pop-up shop in LA [Racked LA]
· The latest Kardashian OPI collection is missing K puns [Racked]