Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Amrita Singh Semi-precious Ring, Green Turquoise, $25 (originally $100)
- Foley + Corinna Suede Mini City Handbag in Dusk, $95 (originally $250)
- Jane Basch 14K Gold Monogram Necklace, $454 (originally $1,136)
- Bindya NY Eclipse Scarf, $60 (originally $150)
- Amrita Singh India Bangle Set, Gold, $25 (originally $100)
- Lulla Collection Hades Scarf, $30 (originally $75)
- Foley + Corinna Georgina Clutch in Starry Night, $195 (was $395)
The Lucky Shops, which were rescheduled from last month due to Hurricane Sandy, kick off this Thursday and will run through Saturday. If you're still considering whether or not to purchase tickets—the lowest price for admission is $30 for Friday or Saturday, or $50 for both days—here's an idea of some of the items you can expect to find.
The gallery above features Foley + Corinna bags, jewelry from Amrita Singh and Jane Basch, as well as scarves from Bindya NY. To refresh, roughly fifty designers are on the roster this year, including some bigger names like Rebecca Minkoff, Jill Stuart, Steven Alan, Clare Viver, and more.
· Dealfeed: Lucky Shops [Racked NY]
· Lucky Shops Has Been Rescheduled to December [Racked NY]
· This Year's Lucky Shops Will Kick Off on November 1st in Soho [Racked NY]