Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Welcome to Racked's holiday gift guide, for all of those people in your life that are beyond hard to shop for: step-siblings, co-workers, your wacky dad, and your boyfriend's mom (because you seriously cannot give her another scarf). Check back weekly for gift ideas covering all of those unconventional but loveable characters who make your holiday season... unique.
- Falconwright Clutch in coral with brush strokes, $65 at Dalaga
- CB2 Om Beaker Glass Teapot, $17.95
- Makoto Komatsu Crinkle Bag Vase, $175 at
- Made Her Think Triangle Earrings, $127 at EVA
- Catbird Good Guests Get Invited Back Gift Set, $52
- GAP Printed Canvas Loafers in black leopard, $39.95
- Peg & Awl Cider Spice Rack, $68 at Anthropologie
- Kate Spade All The Trimmings Hinged Bangle, $78
- TerrariumBottle Terrarium in a Bottle kit, $45 at Sprout Home
- Donna Wilson Wooly Wood Large Throw, $350 at Dry Goods
Well, gang, we've made it to the home stretch. We've brainstormed gifts for those people you barely know, your weird folks, the mandatory office gift swap, and treats for your bestie. You've trained hard and shopped harder and now it is time to face your final challenge: your boyfriend's mom.
We've put together ten gift ideas for this pleasant but abstract creature, including a glass teapot from CB2, leopard print flats from the Gap, and a build-your-own-terrarium kit from Sprout Home. Click through the gallery above to check out all of our picks. With only one weekend left to squeeze in your final round of gift shopping, who is left on your list?—Nicola Fumo
· All Holiday Shopping Guide Posts [Racked NY]