Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
If you still need to do some last-minute holiday shopping, you should probably get a move on it. Like, right now, before everything gets way too packed and you end up buying a surplus of iTunes gift cards that nobody actually wants.
To make things easier, we've pulled together all of the shopping guides we've posted in the past month, which include gifts for your BFFs, your significant other's mother, and all of the impossible-to-buy-for people on your list. Also, we've included rundowns of NYC's best gift-giving stores, from jewelry to kitchen supplies to lingerie.
More specifically, here's what to buy them:
· Ten Gifts Your BFF Really Wants But Wouldn't Buy for Herself
· Ten Gifts for Your Difficult-to-Shop-For, Atypical Parents
And for those people you don't really know that well:
· Ten Gifts for Your Boyfriend's Mom
· Ten Gifts Under $25 for the Office Secret Santa Party
For gift-shopping emergencies
· Finish All Your Holiday Shopping at These Eight Stores
· All of the Holiday Pop-Up Shops You Need to Know This Year
· Ten Gifts to Buy from the Best of the Holiday Pop-Up Shops