- The 90-minute White Caviar Illuminating Facial at the Ritz-Carlton, $1000. Why not get two?
- Christian Louboutin BG 111th Anniversary Extreme Highness Platforms,
- Michele Gold Deco Day Diamond, $1,795 at Tourneau. For the final countdown.
- Power Wheels Fisher-Price Barbie Cadillac Hybrid Escalade, $419 at FAO Schwartz. Because you always wanted one, but never got it.
- A one-way trip to New Zealand, $3,599 out of JFK.
- And so you can finally travel in style instead of schlepping that off-kilter rollie backpack: A Proenza Schouler PS1 Large Travel Bag,
- Agent Provacatuer Ivana Corset, $990. Because let's face it: How are you planning on spending your night on Thursday, the 20th (and maybe all day Frida
- Dior Grand Bal Golden Tattoos, $120. Now's your chance to get that 24k neck tattoo you've always wanted without the repercussions from HR.
- Hermès Iskender Ctystal Vodka Decanter with six glasses, $2,600. For your obligatory EOTW party. Cheers!