Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- The 90-minute White Caviar Illuminating Facial at the Ritz-Carlton, $1000. Why not get two?
- Christian Louboutin BG 111th Anniversary Extreme Highness Platforms,
- Michele Gold Deco Day Diamond, $1,795 at Tourneau. For the final countdown.
- Power Wheels Fisher-Price Barbie Cadillac Hybrid Escalade, $419 at FAO Schwartz. Because you always wanted one, but never got it.
- A one-way trip to New Zealand, $3,599 out of JFK.
- And so you can finally travel in style instead of schlepping that off-kilter rollie backpack: A Proenza Schouler PS1 Large Travel Bag,
- Agent Provacatuer Ivana Corset, $990. Because let's face it: How are you planning on spending your night on Thursday, the 20th (and maybe all day Frida
- Dior Grand Bal Golden Tattoos, $120. Now's your chance to get that 24k neck tattoo you've always wanted without the repercussions from HR.
- Hermès Iskender Ctystal Vodka Decanter with six glasses, $2,600. For your obligatory EOTW party. Cheers!
Did you hear? The world is ending on Friday, which means you have exactly three days, nine hours, and thirty minutes to splurge on all of the things you'd never spend money on if the world wasn't about to end. In the gallery above, we've rounded up ten big-ticket items worth spending your very last dollars on, including a one-way ticket to New Zealand, a $1,000 facial, and a pair of $4,000 Christian Louboutins. We also threw a little something from FAO Schwartz in there for good measure.
· All Buy It Now Posts [Racked NY]